Pictures for Health Education - create powerful messages
It is SO much easier and SAVES TIME when your illustrator already understands health issues, anatomy, medicines education, cultural differences.
Experience as a clinical pharmacist, counselling patients in hospitals, Aboriginal Health Clinics, and for Home Medication Reviews gives me the insight needed to come up with visual ideas that will get the message across.
My library of vector drawings developed over the past 15 years are ready to start adapting for your requirements.
Publications to get your message across
Illustrations designed or adapted to suit target groups such as: aboriginal health workers, indigenous people in remote locations, the elderly, migrants learning english, those with poor reading skills . . .
Some clients of JAT illustrational:
- NACCHO Integrating Pharmacists in Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Service Project (IPAC) - posters & flyers
- Central Australian Remote Practioner Association (CARPA) - Remote Primary Health Care Manuals
- Continence Foundation of Australia
- Good Medicines Better Health - ATSI Hypertension brochures & flipchart
- Aboriginal Mental Health Worker Program PHNNT "Healthy Minds" Poster & Manual
- National Prescribing Service - Chronic Pain & Lipid Management Flipcharts for remote health-worker education
Drawings "Taylor-made" for appeal & clarity
Drawings about anything!
Discuss your needs, your style preferences, your budget.
If you have the ideas - I will make the drawings. OR tell me the message you wish to communicate and I will suggest the visual ideas.
My images are drawn with a pen-tablet and computer using an editable format. This means adjustments and changes are easily made.
I just love thinking about ways to say things with pictures in my illustrations!